I recently took a trip up north and took a few photos I’d like to share. I added them below for you to enjoy!
What you’re seeing is the Betzet Stream, Achziv beach, Rosh Hanikra and the grottoes, Goren park and the Monfort Castle.
- Get Printed Photos From Jerusalem
- Panoramic view of a beach in Haifa
- via @ActForIsrael: 40 young American on 1st trip to Israel teach school children Baseball
- The beauty that is Earth. High resolution photos by #NASA
- Video Travel Diary: A Road Trip Across Israel (+ video) – @TheAtlantic
Tags: Achziv beach, Betzet Stream, Goren park, holy land, Israel, Monfort Castle, Northern Israel, photos, pictures, Rosh Hanikra and the grottoes
This entry was posted
on Sunday, April 29th, 2012 at 10:02 pm and is filed under Blog
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can leave a response
, or trackback
from your own site.